Intuit is the global leader in financial management software. We are pioneering the shift to cloud computing for consumers, small businesses and those that serve them. We are rethinking how we can impact customer's financial lives so profoundly they would never go back to the old way. This means dramatically rethinking how we can enable small businesses to run their businesses with confidence, and save time by using both our cloud solutions and our app partners.
The Small Business Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the Small Business Group (i.e. Intuit QuickBooks). We are an exciting, growing and fun team that works with industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
As a Senior Analyst, you will dive deep into our data to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company's strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quantitative analysis using large data sets, and in data-driven decision making.
- Partner with marketing and Product Management by providing actionable insights from data.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with the product
- Develop a deep understanding of the Small Business Group ecosystem and be able to identify and analyze the impact of marketing and product changes on customer behavior, acquisition and retention.
- Use Hypothesis-driven approach to drive setup and analysis of A/B tests and provide recommendations based on the test performance
- Create dashboards to understand early user engagement and proactively come up with ideas to improve customer experience
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, CS, Econometrics or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact.
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with R, Python and Hive
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Data Engineer Senior Data Engineer Senior Data Scientist Senior Manager, Supply & Demand Analytics Senior Data Scientist See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.