Come join Intuit as a Senior Analyst in the Data Analytics & Science team. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position works alongside marketers and agency partners to deliver business results using data for insights and optimization.
The Small Business Data Analytics & Science team drives user growth and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the Small Business Group (i.e. Intuit QuickBooks). We are an exciting, growing and fun team that works with industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst who will partner with our Web Marketing & Online Advertising team and drive the profitable growth of our website, mobile apps, and advertising channels using data-driven tactics. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of both data acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to an ability to present data in a creative and illustrative manner.
- As the subject matter expert on web analytics A/B testing and online advertising analytics, work directly with digital channel marketing teams, and technical/data specialists to create and execute marketing strategies
- Provide the leadership team with insights regarding A/B tests and marketing campaign effectiveness by measuring return on ad spend (and other success metrics); develop automated closed-loop reporting processes
- Execute sophisticated attribution and incremental studies leveraging large scale (granular) advertising data; partner with agency and external partners for conceptualizing and implementation of incremental experiments
- 5+ years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing data; experience in online advertising analytics and optimization a plus!
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch; must have experience working with granular web clickstream data.
- Familiarity with programming languages and stats packages (e.g. python, R)
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, DoubleClick) and processes
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- Undergrad degree in a quantitative field (Masters preferred)
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Data Scientist Senior Business Data Analyst Senior Risk Data Analyst Senior Business Data Analyst - Marketing Analytics Senior Risk Data Analyst See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.