The Data & Analytics and Data Driven Marketing(DDM) Strategy Data Analyst role supports both tactical and strategic marketing investment decisions based on analysis of internal data sources and external information.
At the strategic level, you will be both helping to design the processes & infrastructure that underlies IBM Marketing goals both contributing to and executing elements of our strategic data plan. At the tactical level, you will be helping our user communities to utilise data efficiently maximising efficiency & effectiveness.
As well you will have a strong role in identifying learning from our Marketing activities and propagating best practices within the community.
You will be responsible to
• Provide thought leadership related to data and its effective usage in our user communities
• Provide a focal point for requirements supporting the objectives of your assigned user communities
• Be responsible for design, integration and build of data elements within our strategic data plan working both independently and with our development and operations service providers
• Work to build processes and execute actions that improve the quality of the data available to the marketing community
• Assist our user community with tactical solutions to data access & integration issues by provide timely solutions that will then feed into our strategic data plan
• Contribute to our library of training materials by identifying gaps and closing them by updating existing or building new modules
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.