Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 1605289574
A Senior Business Intelligence Developer job in Livermore, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will help organizations enhance revenue and contain costs. You will provide technical assistance to facilitate Company's Business Intelligence capability. You will have experience developing, troubleshooting and modifying data warehouse-based reports into BI solutions.
Senior Business Intelligence Developer job responsibilities include:
• Design and develop visually appealing business intelligence using the Microsoft business intelligence product suite: SSRS, SSAS, Sharepoint, PerformancePoint, PowerPivot, andPowerView.
• Design and develop data cubes and reports that utilize those cubes,
• Train process owners to leverage self-service reporting tools and build reports.
• Manage and support the Microsoft SSRS web portal.
• Serve as a technical expert on in-house business intelligence/reporting tool solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field with coursework in technology-related subjects.
• 5-8 years of experience developing and supporting BI systems.
• 3-5 years of Microsoft business intelligence stack experience.
• Must submit to and pass background check. Must not have any Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues. Must not have any current defaulted student loans. Must be able to pass a criminal background check; must not have any felony convictions or specific misdemeanors. Must submit to and pass drug screen.
If you are interested in this Senior Business Intelligence Developer job in Livermore, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Deborah Douglas at 925-349-0302 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled