Senior Business Mgmt Analyst - Gov, Risk and Control, Cherry Hill, NJ
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Provide specialized business management guidance and support for a functional area and implement policies/processes and/or initiatives to
meet business management, strategy and governance objectives. May provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional or
enterprise level. Job Description Customer
• Provide specialized business management related advice/support to management / leadership and respective teams for area(s) of specialization with industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness; understand trends, identify issues and opportunities and provide recommended action to management
• Lead on the implementation of initiatives in support of the overall business/function strategy
• Manage a set of business management work activities requiring coordination across multiple areas
• Support / manage the integrated implementation of policies/processes / procedures / changes across multiple functional areas
• Provide subject matter expertise and/or input to projects/initiatives as a representative for area of specialization, and where necessary participate in identifying, designing and testing solutions and supporting implementation activities
• May develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional or enterprise level
• Develop and deliver presentations/communications to management or broader audience
• Adhere to internal policies/procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
• Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility
• Support development and/or/implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area
• Keep current on emerging trends/developments and grow knowledge of the business, analytical tools and techniques
• Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely interest
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Establish effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units Job Requirements • Undergraduate degree
• 5 + years relevant experience Qualifications • 4+ Years of related experience in Commercial Banking, Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and/or Internal Audit is preferred
• Working knowledge of quality assurance sampling and testing desired
• Build relationships with multiple Business Lines within Corporate & Specialty Banking (CSB) groups when providing specialized training as a Subject Matter Expert
in developing, implementing and executing Quality Assurance programs
• Conducts testing directly, or in other cases, provides direction and guidance to others (i.e. Business Line Liaisons) who will conduct the underlying testing. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Cherry Hill