About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.TD Business Management, Strategy and Governance
covers all TD business management, governance and control functions. Business and technology groups naturally team up to support a technology function leader or a segment CIO, with overall effectiveness as their guiding force. Experts focus on four main areas: 1. Business Performance, Financial and Technology Strategy, Planning & Coordination 2. Operational Effectiveness 3. Portfolio Program & Project Governance and Oversight, and 4. Business Governance and Controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.
Job Description • Strategic partner & business manager for USTS Executive.
• Lead & facilitate SLT routines & action plans.
• Run planning cycles (budget, forecast, year x projects, staff).
• Deliver actionable data insights (Financial, Resources, Process, Risk, Compliance).
• Conduct Business Management Reviews.
• Orchestrate & run technology USTS Executive operations.
• Continuously identify and execute service improvements.
• Oversight to the USTS Executive project portfolio and financials.
• Identify operational efficiencies and opportunities with other business management / enterprise areas.
• Leverage external industry and internal enterprise knowledge, to recognize and anticipate emerging trends.
• Facilitate key strategic discussions and provide thought leadership to executive audience. (Output may include strategic roadmap, deliverables and frameworks, based on short to long-term goals.)
• Set operational team direction and collaborate with peers to execute on common goals.
• Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater).
• Provide central point of contact for SLT for all BMG functions and deliverables.
• Drive consistency across all reporting units in the areas of status reporting, resource management and forecasting in accord with other USTS groups.
• Act as single point of contact for intake, to provide a holistic view of deliverables and workload management for the USTS Executive and leadership team.
• Generally accountable for a significant business management area that typically has enterprise wide impact or accountability.
• Enterprise or functional expert, requiring broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge at the enterprise, business, regulatory and industry levels.
• Undertakes and completes a variety of complex initiatives requiring seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes.
• Position typically deals with senior/executive management.
• Focuses on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater).
• May manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time Job Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to assume accountability for a significant business management area that typically has enterprise-wide impact or accountability.
- Enterprise or functional expertise, which requires broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge at the business, regulatory and industry levels.
- Confidence and ability to undertake and complete a variety of complex initiatives (may manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time) that require seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross-functional processes (focus may be on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater).
- Thought leadership and/or industry knowledge specific (but not limited to) your own area of expertise.
- Strength in working directly with senior and executive management.
Qualifications Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Expertise in technology delivery and program management
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Able to communicate clearly and to build effective business relationships with all levels of management
• Pro-active problem-solving abilities Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.