Are you passionate about creating business models and using data to support business decisions? Are you an analytical yet creative problem solver who can work across teams to get great things done and deliver quantifiable impact? Are you interested in working in a highly competitive, rapidly evolving market with SaaS applications that solve real business problems? If you answered yes, then my team which develops business models for the recently launched Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio would like to talk to you.
As a Senior Business Planner in the C+E Business Planning team, you will own the packaging and pricing strategy for a set of business applications within the Dynamics portfolio. In this role, you will define and drive recommendations for the business model, determine pricing and licensing, and execute on the readiness required to take the models to market.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Partnering with multiple engineering teams, product marketing groups, finance teams, and other groups to create growth strategies through organic and inorganic investments
• Driving market intelligence analyses to formulate strategic vision and business case
• Defining and delivering the business model decisions and SKUs for new offerings and refining existing models
• Proactively look for opportunities to adjust and optimize business models based on performance
• Developing key business performance metrics and reporting in partnership with finance
• Creating and delivering readiness materials for internal and external audiences
The ideal candidate will be able to frame a problem or opportunity and apply structured problem solving to develop recommendations that move the business forward. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must to drive projects, collaborate with a large group of internal stakeholders and build executive buy-in and support for key projects. Candidates must demonstrate ability to partner with engineering on future roadmaps. BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
• 5+ years in product marketing/management, finance, and/or management consulting required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.