Microsoft Enterprise Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies and solutions to meet their individual and unique business needs. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement. The Business and Delivery Enablement Team within Microsoft U.S. Enterprise Services focuses on business excellence and delivery enablement through simplification, communication and optimization, and through close relationships with our WW, ATZ, and Domain Service Delivery business partners.
As a Business Program Manager in the US Enterprise Services Team you will have the opportunity to lead, develop and land key business programs across the US Enterprise Services business. The role requires an experienced thought leader who is resourceful, innovative with a demonstrated knowledge in Strategy, Communication, Services (both consulting and support), Program Landing/Change management, People Leadership and Business Development. As part of a high performing group, you will achieve significant impact to the business with high visibility.
• Identify gaps and challenges in US Services sales, delivery and operational model, and develop and propose solutions.
• Design and lead strategic programs, aligned with organizational and company priorities, to drive growth and achievement of USES business goals
• Lead strategic programs, aligned with organizational and company priorities, to drive growth and delivery enablement.
• Partner closely with the Worldwide and Americas Time Zone Program Management teams and other stakeholders in representing the USES services business as well as developing and landing programs in the U.S. Enterprise Services business.
• Cross group collaboration with stakeholders from various teams in WW, Americas, and U.S. to drive development and implementation of cross-org initiatives.
• Assist senior leadership on business strategy. Synthesize business strategies and present viable recommendations to the Leadership Team.
• Track business objectives and drive scorecard attainment by working with internal stakeholders.
• Aggregate data and create presentations for Leadership Team Engage and direct multiple discussions across stakeholder groups.
• Participate and drive projects related to overall strategy decisions.
• 10+ years Services management experience in consulting and support functions
• US Citizenship
• Strong self-motivation and demonstrated project and process management
• Problem-solving ability, especially in gathering data to drive decision making under strict timelines
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage ambiguity
• Thought-leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MBA or equivalent proven business experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.