About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Senior Business Systems Analyst plans, manages, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical / functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks. Provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with business partners / technology / project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications. is responsible to plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical / functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks. This role provides technical leadership and works in close partnership with business partners / technology / project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications. The candidate will research and document the impact of a series of system upgrades to the department's infrastructure. Job Requirements • Advanced to Expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques.
• Advanced to Expert knowledge of systems and applications supported by the team including system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules.
• Advanced to Expert knowledge of enterprise technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise including design, development, testing and project management.
• Advanced understanding of business supported.
• Works independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coaches/ guides members within area of expertise.
• Subject matter expert and consults with clients and/or project teams.
• Generally reports to a Manager or Senior Manage. Qualifications Required:
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 5+ years related experience
•Experience creating detailed technical documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and program functions
•Experience collaborating with developers and Solutions Architects to establish the technical vision while demonstrating an understanding of the business needs/requirements and being able to translate them into system/application and operational requirements.
•Experience communicating complex technical problems and solutions to business partners in clear, simple language they can understand and link back to business processes and requirements.
• Experience working with information technology and functional groups within an organization.
• Ability to understand and apply common, object-oriented modeling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams
• Experience with Confluence or Jira is a plus
• High expertise in content-writing for technical and business documents.
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite including Visio, Excel, Word & PowerPoint Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel * Additional Cities in Primary State Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.