Do you have proven experience and expertise in Supply Chain with a strong background in Procurement and Logistics? We are looking for someone like you! You will leverage your knowledge of sourcing strategy development and execution within the Logistics category, as well as utilize your strong relationship building skills to partner with key stakeholders. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork, while significantly contributing to the delivery of P&L savings to the company. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Category Manager for Logistics at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Developing and executing global, regional and local category strategies within the relevant areas of the Logistics category
- Aligning strategy, execution and processes across the Logistics stakeholders
- Managing the sourcing initiatives, including activities of team members and other contributors, according to the sourcing strategy and execution plan
- Achieving significant negotiated savings and year over year cost reductions while maintaining and improving quality, functionality, performance and supplier service levels
- Implementing best practices and continuous improvement within the category to drive more value for Kellogg's
- Preparing and conducting regional and local negotiations as well as developing supplier agreements and contracts
- Reporting and tracking savings against targets
- Achieving Supply Chain Finance (SCF), responsible sourcing and supplier diversity goals
- Enabling innovation strategies regionally and locally
- Being key member of the Procurement Indirect Leadership Team (PILT) reporting directly to the VP, Indirect Procurement
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Procurement, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent logistics, procurement and sourcing experience
- Strong experience influencing stakeholders and leading a team during times of change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and detailed information
- Experience in strategic sourcing: market and data analysis, long term strategy development, strategic sourcing, negotiations, supplier selection
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- MBA or Master's degree
- Experience in Indirect Procurement, particularly in the Logistics category
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role may consider a bonus to assist with relocation.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: