Come join the Enterprise Service Management Team
" as a Sr. Change Manager, Small Business Group
. The Enterprise Service Management Team is responsible for designing, delivering, managing and improving the way Intuit delivers it's products and services to it's customers. As the Small Business Group Sr. Change Manager you will have day to day responsibility for overseeing change management processes and providing both technical and business analysis on requested changes from the small business group. You will ensure change requests are reviewed and not only meet business needs, but are technically sound. Responsibilities:
- Utilize various analytical methods and sound ITIL processes to provide all stakeholders with analysis, insight and direction that will move the needle on our key business metrics of success.
- Understand data in various forms and channels - community, contact data, web data, sales data etc - both structured and unstructured.
- Use your strong communication and presentation skills to identify the business problem, negotiate a proposed solution, execute, present, track and implement the solution.
- Be able to present complex solutions at appropriate levels depending upon the audience in question.
- Drive requirement reviews, incorporating feedback, joint analysis of requirements with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Document requirements in form of use cases, user stories, and business rules.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements/ specifications.
- Business process definition, flow-charts - current state and future state.
- Provide revenue projections and opportunity cost analysis to product. managers and business leaders.
- 5-7 years experience facilitating technical changes in an enterprise environment.
- Requires a Bachelors degree, MBA nice to have.
- Strong business analysis skills (planning, feasibility assessments, requirements development, testing, problem solving, working across business and IT).
- Experience developing and gaining acceptance for proposed solutions and business cases with senior level technical and business leaders.
- Proven track record of delivering IT business capabilities to solve complex business opportunities.
- Excellent attention to detail and results oriented with a track record demonstrating strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and understand the underlying transactional systems.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills; ability to communicate across all levels.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Business Systems Analyst - HR Technology Senior Systems Engineer Finance Systems Process Architect Compliance Specialist - AML Compliance Specialist - AML See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.