- Lead overall VZW strategy and execution for Big 6 Agent partner
- Develop sales & marketing plans, advertising strategy, promotions, training, and merchandising execution
- Grow VZW activations and drive overall sales improvement by beating the competition in all facets of account management
- Negotiate and manage the contract between VZW and Agent to ensure compliance and execute new initiatives/compensation
- Improve the customer experience by evaluating processes of both VZW and Agent to execute a plan for continuous improvement
- Analyze KPIs to seek opportunities for improvement and execute with Agent, and provide regular readouts to senior leadership on results and opportunities
- Partner with Agent to develop sales goals and growth initiatives that meet VZW objectives
- Act as single-point-of-contact to agent executive leadership and working teams for all business needs
- Negotiate with Agents to achieve desired strategies and tactics
- Leverage the assets of VZW and Agent to create unique, differentiated offers and promotions
- Coordinate internal cross-functional teams to lead projects for business objectives
- Support, coordinate and lead VZW field sales teams to implement national and local objectives
- Lead Market communication content for assigned Agent specific initiatives and weekly updates
- Oversee all commissions discrepancies for Agent and drive to resolution
- Manage with internal inventory team to ensure all inventory needs are met, including but not limited to Agent forecasts and ongoing timely updates as business needs change
- Act as main liaison between Agent and internal merchandising teams to ensure effectiveness and Verizon brand compliance
- Frequently visit store locations including those outside of local Market
- Present sales plans to executive management for approval and implementation
- Ensure marketing and advertising funds are effectively spent by reviewing impact of promotions and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Lead overall VZW strategy and execution to grow sales and improve customer experience with Agent
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in marketing, sales or Indirect channel management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Eight or more years of relevant experience including three or more years of marketing, sales or Indirect channel management
- Leadership abilities - set direction and work with internal and external teams to accomplish objectives
- Experience with leading a team, and direct reports
- Self-motivator who takes calculated risks and consistently demonstrates positive results
- Competencies include planning and strategic/critical analysis of business cases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Executive-level management interaction
- Effective negotiation capabilities
- Advanced PowerPoint presentation and Excel analysis skills
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.