- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8 years SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or contract research organization industries or minimum of 3 years demonstrated advanced technical knowledge and expertise in the design and development of SAS Applications as related to the Pharma industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, and ODS Extensive knowledge and proven experience in design and development of SAS Applications
- Experience as a Lead Programmer managing the daily activities of the Programming team
- Experience in managing external client interactions and relationship building
- Experience working with heterogeneous data structures
- Ability to work independently and adept at managing multiple competing tasks
- Good understanding of clinical data and pharmaceutical development
- Knowledge and experience using SDTM and ADaM,data structures
- Knowledge of FDA and ICH guidance Knowledge of clinical trial conduct and the data and reporting requirements for clinical trials
- Knowledge of SAS programming techniques needed to produce outputs in accordance with specifications
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.