Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior CLUB Demand Planner to be located in Skillman, NJ or Los Angeles, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®.
The Senior Supply Chain Demand Planner is responsible for:
• Developing SKU-level operational forecasts for a number of products within the Skincare and HealthE portfolios via coordination of the Demand Review and Management Business Review processes (formerly S&OP Processes) using SAP Demand Planning functionality.
• Interacting regularly with cross-functional partners including Sales, Customer Marketing Manager, CPFR, Sales Strategy, Marketing, Finance, & Supply Planning and will utilize historical order and shipment data, current POS trends, trade inventory data, promotional activity information to develop the best possible demand plans for new and existing products.
• Quantifying and communicating forecast upside, downside, opportunities and risks compared to Business Plan.
• Leading cross-functional forecast reviews in accordance with the IBP process standards.
• MAPE, Bias, & Forecast Accuracy metrics and accountable for Affiliate and NPI forecasts related to CLUB. This is also inclusive for all Supply Chain metrics including UFR and Inventory.
• Completing special projects utilizing Six Sigma/Process Excellence either as a team participant or leader to implement supply chain improvements in compliance with the Company policies and procedures.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
• A minimum of 4 years business experience combined with 2 years of experience in the area of supply chain management or supporting supply chain preferably manufacturing, distribution, customer service and/or planning is required.
• Basic knowledge and proficiency with Excel is required. Intermediate/Advanced preferred.
• Intermediate knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• APICS certification is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Comfortable managing complex scenarios including capacity, material shortages, and forecast/demand variation.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to manage and successfully meet goals and objectives related to customer service and inventory levels in the process.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ or Los Angeles, CA and may require up to 25% domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-California-Los AngelesOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.