We have a great opportunity to launch a career in a pharmacy operation setting as a Senior Collector - Outsourcing Relations. You will support the Patient Financial Service Centers by working out of an aged trial balance queue and processing denials, refunds and secondary billing efforts for both commercial and government payors. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
Use your newly acquired healthcare training or current reimbursement knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient’s life by ensuring that proper reimbursement efforts have been applied to their accounts and working with payors to get any discrepancies resolved. You will gain exposure in a multitude of aspects of the healthcare field, such as nursing, pharmacy, warehouse, clinical support, and sales.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. You have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your skills and experiences to work supporting a specialty pharmacy operation.
* Act as a liaison between Coram CVS Specialty Infusion and Intellinet.
* Create and maintain training materials for Intellinet accounts.
* Train outsourcing employees on Coram CVS collections practices and escalated accounts.
* Monitor quality of work of Intellinet accounts and outsourcing non-government payor accounts.
* Work off an aged trial balance to ensure a 30-day follow-up on all patient accounts.
* Work with third party payers to ensure proper reimbursement on patient accounts, identifying and preparing adjustments and write-offs as appropriate.
* Follow-up on daily correspondence (denials, low pays) to appropriately work patient accounts, interfacing with insurance companies via telephone to check claim status, written correspondence to payers and patients.
* Interpret contracts with payers to ensure proper payment, sending initial or secondary bills to insurance companies.
* Process refunds/reinstatements/ rejections of insurance claims, running reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare 501513
A little about us: