Senior Commercial Bank Recruiter- NYC
Capital One’s Commercial Banking team seeks to add a seasoned Senior Recruiter who will own recruiting related activities for a distinct line(s) of businesses within the Commercial Bank. The Senior Recruiter will work proactively on multiple client recruitment needs through the combination of solid project management skills & quality search execution, displaying an ownership mentality. Responsibilities typically include managing client relationships, setting and implementing recruitment strategies, leading or participating in process improvement initiatives, and ensuring business hiring needs are satisfied.
• Evaluate leadership experiences, professional competencies, and cultural fit of top talent as they relate to specific client needs
• Partner with business leaders to develop recruitment strategies and processes that will enable the business strategy and have the ability to adjust that strategy to meet changing business priorities
• Source high quality candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through our selection process
• Sell candidates on the opportunity with Capital One, identifying unique triggers that resonate with different populations of talent
• Proactively pipeline and network with professionals in the financial services and related industries, serving as a "talent broker" to match individuals with critical needs in the organization
• Direct and delegate work to recruiting coordinators as appropriate
• Own different Commercial Bank recruiting initiatives as identified/ needed
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• 7 years of professional full life-cycle recruiting experience
• 3 years of line of business client management experience - develop strategy, present to and influence internal clients how to execute a process to best meet hiring needs, provide updates, ensure appropriate staffing, adjust strategy to meet changing business priorities
• 2 years agency / executive search experience
• 2 years Commercial Bank recruiting experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.