LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday, millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We're looking for a Communications Designer to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team and help us equip, engage, motivate, and inspire LinkedIn employees to do the best work of their careers.
You understand that the key to great communication design is great communication. You use stories to make your work compelling, relevant, and meaningful to your audience. You can distill marketing strategy and messaging into impactful and meaningful creative output.
You dream big and you're eager to explore new opportunities and get things done. You value relationships and know how to collaborate and communicate effectively with others at any level. You can thrive in complexity and remain focused on priorities. You are trusted for the speed and quality of your decision-making.
You are incredibly productive. You've mastered the Creative Suite years ago and love your keyboard shortcuts, Photoshop actions, and the newest tools. You constantly strive to optimize your workflow, increase your output, and become a more efficient and effective designer.
To be considered for this position you must include samples of work. Responsibilities
- Craft customized marketing experiences to engage employees (both digital and print)
- Partner with other designers, program teams, learning partners, and regional partners to ensure quality in all aspects of go-to-market plans for learning programs
- Art directing of video content
- Communications / presentation design
- Design infographics
- BA/BS degree in design, communications, or related field
- 5 + years of visual design experience
- Excellent conceptual skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to effectively present design concepts
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision