Intuit's Technology & Data Communications team is looking for a rockstar communicator who is creative, collaborative and can create communications strategies and execute on them. This team is part of a broader Corporate Communications department that focuses on internal, external and executive communications for Intuit.
We are searching for an individual who has proven experience partnering with senior level executives. This is one of those rare executive communicator jobs where you are a business partner and the communications expert in the room. This person will be a member of the executive leadership team for the central technology function that provides tools and technologies used by developers across the company, and leads our cloud hosting strategy.
Here are the responsibilities and qualifications we're looking for:
- Create and implement an employee communications strategy that improves employee engagement and supports business goals
- Act as trusted adviser to senior level execs as you help them and their teams become better leaders
- Integrate change management practices with communication plans, when needed
- Manage communication channels such as all hands, jive sites, manager meetings, etc.
- Create slides and interactive experiences for a variety of audiences and company-wide leadership meetings
- Write messages on behalf of senior leaders, and articles for company-wide intranet
- Build and help amplify Intuit's key technology initiatives (e.g., cloud hosting and developer speed)
- Partner with Corporate PR on opportunities to attract top tech talent and build our brand as a tech company - curate content that can be used externally
- Build measurability into programs and gather insights to continuously improve employee engagement
- Proven ability to be a business partner to senior executives … contributes at the business level first; communications second
- Proactive self-starter with an ability to uncover and create stories and content for use internally and externally
- Confident visual storyteller - able to distill key messages and present them in a compelling and visually interesting way
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into plain English
- Comfortable coaching senior leaders, especially with presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Passionate about technology, testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Experience with engaging employees in social media
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, and social media channels
- Ability to think strategically and executive successfully
- 7-10 years of communications experience, preferably in employee communications
- This position is based in Mountain View, California
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Communications Manager Senior Communications Manager-IC Community Host Quickbooks Senior Motion Designer Digital Content Communications Manager-IC See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.