Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to serve as the primary point of contact between the Compensation Programs team and Compensation Consultant team, various HR functions, and Corporate IT teams. Successful candidate will be highly analytical in nature, have strong communication and relationship building skills and enjoy working with highly collaborative teams. Successful candidate will be a key member of the Compensation team and work closely with their internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of Visa's compensation programs and services to the consulting team and business.
- Support HR Workday technology implementations and upgrades by effectively partnering with Compensation Program team, Compensation Consultants, HR functional leaders, IT and vendors throughout the life of a project.
- Support the annual focal review process including budget planning, system setup, communication & training, implementation, and coordinating with payroll/equity processing
- Ensure delivery on all systems project phases from scope, business requirements, planning, analysis, process design, vendor selection, testing and training. May be asked to lead or coordinate product demos and training.
- Participate in annual market benchmarking process by being main point of contact with vendor contacts, and maintaining market pricing system (Towers Watson TalentREWARD)
- Have a solid understanding of core HR business practices, processes, and terminology (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, recruiting, performance management, time and attendance) and ability to develop solutions for the business needs
- Partner with Compensation Program team, Compensation Consultants and HR teams to support workload and execution, sharing/transfer of knowledge, increase understanding of international issues and all aspects and considerations around compensation programs and practices.
SYSTEMS PLANNING & SUPPORT
- Partner with Project resources (COE's, Systems Analysts, QA, etc.) in all aspects of system testing including development of test strategy documentation, creating test scripts, coordinate testing resources, compile test completion metrics, and test script execution (including stress tests and user acceptance testing)
- Identify business needs with people components that could benefit from analytical rigor to understand current state solution effectiveness and / or model future state impacts of change.
- Provide guidance and input to product administrators regarding existing HR tools
- Support resolution of issues escalated by HRSS System Administrators; log tickets/work with IT to resolve
- Develop training activities and material including user guides, FAQ, recorded demos, web content, etc.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8-10 years progressively responsible business/HR experience, with majority in compensation programs roles.
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
- Strong teamwork skills required to work in a fast moving matrix environment.
- Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to managers and executives.
- Experience with one or more Core or Functional Workday implementations (Hands on experience with Workday Compensation and Talent a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example.
- Strong planning, organizational, consulting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop quantitative models (e.g. business case and complex forecasting). Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential information.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of Workday and compensation management tools (like Towers/Watson REWARD) highly desirable.
- Experience working in a global environment on compensation and related issues strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of equity plans and international compensation issues strongly preferred.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.