Functional / Technical Consultant
All candidates must have few years' of professional work experience in consulting, IT, or HCM or Financials business areas.
We are looking for candidates who will either support functional cloud consulting or provide "technical" tools support for Cloud projects.
Technical consultants work with tools like BI Publisher for Cloud reporting .
We anticipate providing significant Oracle Cloud application and application tool (reporting/security) training. Functional Cloud Consultants
- Direct business department experience in HR, Payroll, or Financials.
- Solid, effective 'experience appropriate' communication skills and basic skills at technical/business writing.
- 4-yr College Degree, with 1 - 5 years' experience in the workforce.
- Must be willing to travel. Assuming about 50% travel, but may be significantly less or a little more based on assignments.
- Some exposure to Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud applications - with direct configuration, cloud project team support, or tools (i.e. Report development, etc.)
- Some exposure to HCM or Financials consulting. This exposure may be in a direct consultant role or a support role. Will be considered if have some exposure other ERP solutions (EBS, PeopleSoft, etc.) but not Oracle Cloud.
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.