GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Senior Consultant, Enterprise Solutions will work as part of a client delivery team to create and implement advisory or advisory and technology solutions to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions. The Senior Consultant will own and personally deliver pieces of the overall client engagement as well as train/mentor/oversee the work of consultants or associate consultants on the engagement team.
1. Independently collect, validate, analyze and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
2. Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget. May include leading and/or mentoring other consultants or associate consultants in deliverable completion in large projects. May act as an engagement leader on smaller client projects.
3. As appropriate, advise client and internal stakeholders, consulting manager on recommended actions
4. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear and insightful and influential executive-level presentations and reports
5. Managing internal databases.
6. Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, this may include helping to identify business development/upsell opportunities within the client.
7. Organizing and maintaining workpapers.
8. Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
9. Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
10. Serve as a professional representative of GE Healthcare in all public and client settings.
11. Developing expertise in multiple solution areas/practices
12. Participates in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. 3+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in a healthcare setting
3. 2+ years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
5. Ability to travel at least 70%
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Master's Degree - MBA, MHA, MPHA
2. 5+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting
3. Strong awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
4. 2+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience
5. Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills
6. Ability to create impactful client facing communications and presentations
7. Demonstrated experience in driving change using Change Management tools
8. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools
9. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
10. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
11. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
12. Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
13. Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
14. Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
15. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
16. Awareness and understanding of Radiology workflows or have worked within a Radiology Department.
17. Awareness, understanding, and experience of patient access/revenue cycle workflows.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.