Senior Consultant, Client Solutions - CPG About Us
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), formerly Datalogix (DLX), helps advertisers and digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world's largest platform of offline purchasing data. ODC leverages over $3 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive and Telecom.
In the past several years, the CPG vertical of ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. The CPG vertical is focused on serving CPG advertisers - both brands and CPG retailers (grocery, drug, mass, club and convenience stores). Solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting, media activation and measurement. Job Description
As a Senior Consultant in one of the fastest-growing divisions of ODC, you will work with Client Partners (Sales) and other Consultants to help CPG advertisers and agencies understand how best to use data to solve their marketing challenges. You will become a trusted advisor to the Solutions team and Client Partners by using ODC's purchase based digital audiences, media and measurement solutions to help provide digital marketing recommendations and by ensuring flawless execution and management of campaigns. You'll be at the center of this as a Senior Consultant on the CPG Client Solutions team. It is important that you have a passion for learning, have a strong interest in advertising, marketing and digital media, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and evolving environment. This position will be based in Broomfield, CO. Key responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Partner with Client Partners (Sales) in representing DLX/ODC products and solutions to CPG advertisers and agencies.
- Possess detailed knowledge of DLX/ODC products and services and how they can be applied to support clients' marketing objectives.
- Consistently and swiftly provide clients with a high level of strategic input and recommendations for digital targeting, measurement and media based on their marketing objectives.
- Lead work streams for campaign planning and execution which include audience builds, audience delivery, campaign tracking, and measurement reports; Manage timelines and other details to ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients regarding campaign planning and execution.
- Work with clients and analytics team to scope measurement reports to answer key business questions. Own preparation of elements needed to kick off campaign measurement.
- Collaborate with Product Team to ensure correct use of products and provide marketplace insights for future product development work.
- Help establish and run Agency office hours and Client/Partner status meetings.
- Help train and mentor Consultants and Associate Consultants.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in digital advertising, data-driven marketing, measurement analytics, and working with agencies, CPG advertisers, and digital media providers
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills is a must
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and digital advertising techniques
- Experience with client service preferred
- BA/BS degree required
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.