Senior Consultant, Client Solutions - CPG Retail About Us
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), formerly Datalogix (DLX), aggregates, analyzes and activates consumer data (powered by both offline and online data) enabling marketers to connect to customers and prospects at all stages of the buying journey. While consumers are spending more time on digital devices, 90 percent of their purchases are made offline. Our solutions serve Retailers across digital and traditional channels, helping them connect online and offline worlds to better understand and engage shoppers.
Created out of the CPG vertical at ODC over the past several years, the CPG Retail vertical of ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. We help Retailers succeed by analyzing their first party data and extracting insights that are actionable. We then connect their first party data to today's most relevant addressable media channels: direct mail, email, digital (display, social, video) and measure the effectiveness of that media channel.
The vertical is focused on serving CPG retailers across all channels: grocery, drug, mass, club and convenience stores. Solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting, media activation and measurement. Job Description
As a Senior Consultant in one of the fastest-growing divisions of ODC, you will work alongside Client Partners (Sales), Product and Strategy teams to help CPG Retail advertisers and agencies understand how best to use data (1 st and 3 rd party) to solve their marketing challenges. The Senior Consultant is responsible for keeping the account in motion. They manage all day to day stewardship items, with accuracy and on time, overseeing and proofing work flow of Consultants/Associate Consultants/Analytics on the team.
On the cusp of strategic leadership, the Senior Consultant plays an important part in brainstorming sessions and status meetings/calls. Working with the Client Solutions Manager and Client Partners, the Senior Consultant helps to develop planning decks, POVs and media/marketplace analyses in addition to using ODC's audience, media and measurement solutions to help provide strategic media recommendations and by ensuring flawless execution and management of campaigns. It is important that you have a passion for learning, have a strong interest in advertising, marketing and digital media, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and evolving environment. Ultimately, this role drives innovation at the client and campaign level, and cultivates key partnerships to deliver an optimal ODC experience and opportunities to the Client. This position will be based in CO, CT or NY. Key responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Partnering with Client Partners (Sales) in representing DLX/ODC products and solutions to CPG advertisers and agencies.
- Possessing detailed knowledge of DLX/ODC products and services and how they can be applied to support clients' marketing objectives.
- Consistently and swiftly providing clients with a high level of strategic input and recommendations for digital targeting, measurement and media based on their marketing objectives.
- Leading work streams for campaign planning and execution which include audience builds, audience delivery, campaign tracking, and measurement reports; Managing timelines and other details to ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Working with clients and analytics team to scope measurement reports to answer key business questions.
- Own preparation of elements needed to kick off campaign measurement.
- Dig deep on campaign performance and derive key insights & learning recommendations for the Client and team
- Collaborating with Product Team to ensure correct use of products and provide marketplace insights for future product development work.
- Continue to strengthen understanding of the digital media ecosystem & CPG Retail industry through new learning opportunities that could enhance clients' program effectiveness
- Help establish and run Client/Partner status meetings.
- Help train and guide Consultants and Associate Consultants.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Interest in digital advertising, data-driven marketing, measurement analytics, and working with agencies, CPG advertisers, and digital media providers
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Solid understanding of the digital media ecosystem and digital advertising techniques
- Client relationship management experience
- Experience developing and presenting Client presentations
- BA/BS degree required
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.