The Senior Consultant - Compliance position is responsible for rolling out Compliance training courses to employees across CVS Health and to ensure adherence to company compliance and integrity standards are met. The Senior Consultant - Compliance will create and distribute new and existing training course launch notifications to appropriate employees, report on and notify employees and their management team via escalation emails when training due dates are missed, and investigates and supports audit requests from internal CVS Health teams and external partners, such as health plans. The Senior Consultant - Compliance will also be responsible for leveraging their above average Microsoft Excel skills to generate, review, and distribute monthly and ad hoc Compliance training reports to team members, including executive management. The Senior Consultant - Compliance will participate in training kickoff calls to represent the Compliance training team and ensure training is assigned correctly for general Compliance oversight and reporting. This role will work with business leaders to ensure accuracy of courses and that the correct employee audience is assigned prior to course rollout. The Senior Consultant - Compliance will work closely with Training + Development, Learning Technology Group, Legal, HRIS, Audit, IT, and other CVS Health teams and act as a point person to troubleshoot and respond to Compliance training inquiries.
The role also reviews and audits training courses prior to launch to ensure training materials are accurate and online course navigation works correctly prior to launching courses to employees enterprise-wide. The Senior Consultant - Compliance will ensure that supporting documentation exists and is archived to support future inquiries and/or audits. Others responsibilities include assisting in the development of standard operating procedures for Compliance Training team and project managing additional tasks as needed throughout the year.
As a Senior Consultant - Compliance, you will:
- Training new team members on processes and procedures, ensuring team member training retention, then reviewing work to ensure it is being completed accurately and thoroughly
- Analyze monthly Compliance reports that are sent to Executive Management team, to ensure it accurately depicts the work done each month within Compliance Ops
- Prepare through analysis explanations for anomalies or trending in training results to clarify for Senior Management.Suggest Solutioning to react to negative trending, complete with implementation strategy
- Study current processes, procedures, and tasks and strategically define ways to automate and advance our manual processes and procedures, document areas of opportunities with concurrent solutions and prepare presentations for Compliance leadership
- Work with enterprise-wide CVS teams to define specific Compliance training requirements when CVS acquires new companies
- Analyze compliance training materials then strategically propose the proper jobs/team members to assign to each of the 100+course versions
- Provide input and Solutioning for the greater Compliance Operations Team goals at Quarterly meetings with leadership, to advance operations of the Ethics line and Compliance Policies and Procedures in addition to the Compliance Training Team goalsRequired Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with using Microsoft Excel.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience creating reports and presentations
- Experience in the healthcare and/or PBM industry.
- Background in compliance training.
- Experience creating and/or reviewing training materials.
- Experience with implementing programs or projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of an organization up through Senior VP level. Education:
Verifiable HSD or GED required. Bachelors Degree highly preferredBusiness Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/