Position Summary: In the Senior Consultant-Field trainer position, you will be responsible for ensuring maximum effectiveness of the sales force by developing and implementing training programs.
As a Senior Consultant –Field Trainer, you will:
Train new sales employees and sales management on how to sell Coram’s products and programs, as well as how to use sales productivity tools and resources d facilitation of sales training to improve sales productivity.
• Provides field sales support for new program launches to ensure success full implementation. Reviews results of programs to identify issues and works with field management to troubleshoot and develop solutions to issues.
• Works with sales representatives and sales management as needed in local markets to provide refresher training or other coaching as needed.
• Assists sales management with the skills and knowledge assessment of new and tenured employees.
• Performsother duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Learnmore about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Required Qualifications: • Minimum three years of experience in developing and coaching others to be successful with minimum one year of successful sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong administrative and management skills.
• Work independently with minimal direction to accomplish goals.
• Valid and current driver’s license with a personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and appropriate automobile insurance coverage.
Preferred Qualifications: * Home infusion industry experience.
* Experience developing and facilitating training.
* Bachelor's degreeBusiness Overview:
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/