Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Formulate and execute an Analyst Relations plans for IoT, OEM and Channel Partners. The plan should include validating target analysts, tiering them according to influence and developing a cadence on activities to cultivate deep, two way relationships with these key influencers of our business. As important, is developing trusted relationships with key Dell executives and SME's, providing them guidance and insight by way of analyst sentiment.Responsibilities:
- Articulates Dell Technologies value, including product, service differentiation and vision to the analyst community
- Uses judgment and expertise to resolve complex issues regarding specific customer situations and degree of information provided to analysts
- Uses expertise to work with senior management as required driving positive views of Dell Technologies with the industry analysts
- Often performs leadership role in working with sales and marketing to develop analyst assets, surveys, and other writings that articulate and where possible, quantify Dell Technologies value and differentiation
- Works closely with Engineering, Product Marketing, IR, PR, Corporate Marketing, Service and other organizations within the company to respond to analyst research and particular to analyst firms' signature reports (Magic Quadrants, WAVEs, etc.)
- Plan & sometimes lead all aspects of communications from Dell Technologies to the analyst community including briefings, tele-conferences, individual meetings and other formal and informal interactions
- Actively participate in developing and delivering presentations, and preparing key managers for their presentations. Actively participate in social outreach to and monitoring of key influencers
- Develop strategic dialog between key analysts and Dell Technologies leadership.
- Able to answer general questions from analysts (technical and business) without having to go to subject matter experts.
- Understand the competitive landscape, and fully understand each analyst's specific "hot buttons."
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of developing strategies to improve relationships and communication between the company and industry analysts through meetings, briefings, individual and conference calls, conference attendance, email, and other methods of disseminating information regarding products, services, partnerships and vision.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Communications
Job ID: R19929
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.