Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. General Summary:
Develops compelling messaging and content to communicate complex, cross-portfolio ideas, concepts and value propositions. Reports directly in to the Senior Vice President of Marketing for Services & IT. Specific goals:
Create, maintain and regularly refresh cross portfolio messaging and content Arm Services/IT team members AND drive integration of messaging across Dell EMC Determine appropriate training, rollout and other execution opportunities Test and trial a mix of vehicles for both internal and external audiencesKey Responsibilities:
Skills & Experiences:
- Responsible for cross-portfolio vision and messaging to differentiate the entire Dell EMC Services and IT portfolio, including consulting, support, deployment and education services offerings, as well as VirtuStream cloud and managed services, and IT Proven capabilities.
- Prepares materials leveraging a mix of vehicles for internal and external audiences, with a focus on sales enablement, executive leadership presentations, and AR engagement.
- Proactively manages quarterly refresh for a subset of critical foundational deliverables.
- Drives alignment to gain consensus of key stakeholders.
- Tests messaging with customers, analysts and sales for relevancy, credibility, differentiation and maximum impact.
- Leads team collaboration on top tier vehicles (Dell EMC World, sales kick off events, executive leadership meetings)
- Regularly coaches, mentors and assists less experienced team members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for creating compelling and differentiated messaging, value propositions, soundbites across a mix of presentation materials and vehicles
- Expert knowledge of business and marketing strategy.
- Expert creative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational agility and ability to engage, influence and build consensus across all levels of Dell EMC and Services/IT
- Experience in managing development and review of the creative process
- Ability to anticipate industry trends and business challenges
- Innovation in testing out new vehicles
Typically requires 15+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor's degree; or 12+ years with a Master's degree.
Dell EEO Disclaimer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R20654
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.