Hey there developers,
Do you have a strong developer background working with a
variety of programming and scripting languages, and
Do you have experience working with cloud services like AWS
Are you passionate about creating great developer content?
Are you driven to find great technical solutions, and share those
by interacting with the community, blogging, presenting, and
writing code and content?
If that sounds like you, we have a cool opportunity to join the
Microsoft Cloud & Enterprise Azure content team.
In this role, you will be a content developer working with Azure
core infrastructure services including storage, networking, and
compute, writing code samples and content for the growing
Azure user community.
What you will do:
• Develop customer-focused content, articles, tutorials,
video, graphics, code samples, scripts, and end-to-end solutions
that use Azure core infrastructure services.
• Provide content planning and leadership for internal Azure
• Work with customers, the community, and engineering
partners to continually improve the content and drive great, real-
world cloud solutions.
What you need:
• 2 years of professional experience in a full-time developer
role that includes heavy coding or scripting experience.
• This should include 1 and preferably more managed
programming languages such as Python, C#, Java, or Node,
and scripting experience using CLI tools or PowerShell.
• 1 year of technical experience doing programmatic
software development building on cloud services such as Azure
• Samples of technical content (docs, decks, wiki or Github
articles, code samples, URLs to published HTML articles,
videos, or blogs)
What will help:
• You drive for results. You are a tenacious problem solver
who loves to get things done.
• You focus on customers. You have been a customer, and
you have a customer-first mindset. You have a passion to figure
out what customers need and deliver it.
• You’re passionate about technology and cloud services.
You are always learning and are curious and well informed
about technology trends and cloud services.
• You write and speak well. You can present ideas in a clear,
concise, persuasive, and professional way.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.