Are you passionate about technologies like .NET, Azure, Java, Node.js, Visual Studio, and Visual Studio Team Services? Do you have experience identifying and implementing customer focused, end-to-end scenarios? Are you fascinated with cloud computing and its potential to transform the world? If so, come and join us on the C+E content team!
We are looking for an experienced program manager to help empower our customers through content by partnering with our product engineering and evangelism teams to identify and document common customer scenarios. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be an influencer and drive real world technical solutions through content as well as drive Azure adoption and growth. We have an exciting and forward thinking content organization that is driving next-generation tools and processes, improved content experiences, enhanced use of data and BI, and new content publishing systems to help us ship world class content.
• Lead the effort with product engineering, content developer,
and evangelism teams to identify and document common
• Contribute to Azure content strategy, adopt, and help develop
improved tools and processes.
• 5 years leading and managing projects across multiple
stakeholders and ship schedules.
• 3 years implementing technical solutions in a data center or
cloud services environment.
• 2 years of experience coding and/or scripting.
• Drive for results.
• A tenacious problem solver who loves to get things done.
• Focus on customers.
• You have been a customer, and have a passion to figure out
what customers need, and deliver it.
• Passionate about technology and cloud services.
• Always learning, curious, and well informed about technology
trends and cloud services.
• Write and speak well.
• Can present ideas in a clear, concise, persuasive, and
• Love to lead.
• You have led people and projects.
• Can see the big picture.
• Can set and execute on priorities, and make hard decisions.
• Can coach, inspire, and empower people to do their best
• Skilled at working with people.
• You listen well, show empathy, are a respectful and friendly
• Open to new approaches and other people’s ideas.
• Have an analytical mind.
• Can grasp complex processes and issues, gather and interpret
data to inform your decisions, and drive creative solutions.
• 5 years as a program manager.
• 3 years of professional IT, Ops, or DevOps experience that
includes coding or scripting.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.