Senior Contracts Manager
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 358339796
Adecco is assisting a local Client and recruiting for a Senior Contracts Manager to work for the client in Jersey City, NJ 07302. This position is for Adecco's large Multi-National pharmaceutical client, who produces branded and generic drugs and performs pharmaceutical research and development. It is a great opportunity with a well-established company and offers a competitive W-2 compensation and benefits package.
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ 07302
Relocation: No relocation assistance is available
Remote: NO REMOTE ONSITE ONLY
Length of W-2 position: 6+ Months contract with possible extension based on business need
Experience Level: 3-5 years of experience creating, negotiating and executing contracts in a
pharmaceutical or biotech company or Contract Research Organization (CRO). Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Pay Rate: up to $75.00 Hour W-2 with Candidate benefits package available
Position Type: W-2 Only no corp-corp or third party please
Adecco does not sponsor Visa candidates at this time. To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
To Apply: Apply Online by selecting "Apply Now" or email your resume directly to the recruiter: Angela.Painter@adeccona.com.
The role of the Senior Contracts Manager is to create, negotiate and execute all study contracts, contract amendments, and budgets required for Pharma Clinical Trials (Phases II-IV studies).
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) Management.
• Develop CTA per patient budgets using GrantPlan.
• Draft study specific CTA templates.
• Finalize CTA templates and per patient budgets with study teams.
• Negotiate and establish pre-approval and approval workflows; review roles, task timelines and responsibilities; and negotiation parameters with study teams.
• Draft, negotiate, and execute site specific CTAs within established study timelines and study budgets.
• Develop, draft, and negotiate CTA amendments within established study budgets.
• Assist with managing the Data Driven Payment process for assigned studies.
• Lead and coordinate CTA management for large studies.
• Lead and coordinate CTA management for all studies within a project.
2. Draft, negotiate, and execute contracts and contract amendments.
3. Ensure contracts are executed within fair market standards as appropriate.
4. Answer questions and resolve problems concerning all assigned studies and individual contracts.
5. Track workflow and contract cost for all assigned studies and individual contracts.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Engage in process improvement initiatives both inside and outside the Contracts Management Group (CMG).
2. Provide some mentoring to junior associates within the CMG.
3. Assist with developing and maintaining CMG procedures for contract management as needed.
4. Support developing processes, standard templates, and quality definitions and metrics as appropriate.
Knowledge of the pre-clinical, clinical, and periapproval drug development process required.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
Experience using Adobe Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office SharePoint.
Proficiency with specialized industry databases such as GrantPlan a plus.
Must possess excellent skill/ability in the following:
Adecco offers Consultant benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants required pass a Criminal Background and Drug screen prior to employment. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.