Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Responsibilities Responsibilities
- First level review and markup of contract terms and conditions for both customer and TEK standard agreements with minor changes.
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures, as well as proposed rates, costs and/or prices.
- Review and prepare other contractual instruments, such as non-disclosure, Representations & Certifications or confidentiality agreements.
- Prepare and administer routine or specialized correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittals.
- Document communication and progress with parties in contract database, Contracts Logics (CL). Maintain tracking database for all new requests.
- Ensure data integrity and overall Service Level Agreement compliance and quality assurance.
- Audit metadata entered into CL to ensure proper compliance with Customer terms and conditions.
- Follow up with support partners on outstanding items to ensure proper compliance with customer and contract requirements in a timely manner.
- Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files supporting contract performance and compliance.
- Review financial status of and required deliverables for contracts on a monthly or as needed basis; coordinates necessary follow-up with appropriate management staff.
- Manage Statement of Work, Purchase Order and rate letter process for existing customers.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to Business, Finance or Law
- Seeking 2-4 years of work experience
- Prior contract review experience preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage time and excel in a deadline-oriented environment
- Successful track record of providing quality customer service
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.