East Shore 2 (12025), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
Senior Coordinator, Copywriter
Monitor and track processes and report out to managers. Maintain and update process documents. Collect process data to help support recommendation for business practices and procedures.
- Monitor and track processes, provide customer service support and training to users and escalate issues as necessary; identify exceptions and work to resolve; report out to managers on processes
- Maintain and update process documentation of new and existing processes; may provide administrative support
- Collect process data to help support process improvement recommendations that focus on increased productivity and reduced cost; may report out on data to internal parties.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, audit document files or support regular process risk assessments.
- Communicate to manager on process improvement suggestions.
- Support relationships with Third Party relationships (point of contact, reporting support).
- Manage central mailbox inquiries to investigate, triage questions or issues; provide recommendations or decision on how to resolve.
- Data entry: update systems based on inputs provided in the process.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least one year of experience in Process Coordination or Process Management
- Associate’s Degree
- PMI or Process Management Certification
- At least two years of experience in Process Coordination or Process Management
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.