Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Support Senior Coordinator, Customer Support Services (CSS) primarily located in Monument, CO; locations will be considered in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, Piscataway, NJ, or Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Hours will vary between 8 AM and 8 PM (EST) on weekdays.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The FSS Senior Coordinator will:
• Provide superior customer service and support to internal and external business partners at DePuy Synthes franchises (e.g., sales consultants, sales operations and supply chain team members, etc.).
• Perform key customer-facing activities include order creation for loaner equipment in multiple operating systems, complex orders, billing, efficient/effective handling and resolution of escalated issues and inquiries, including sales order management activities as well as supporting customer relationships within assigned business specialty area.
• Research complex issues and inquiries, and fully investigating them to resolution, including following-up on open inquiries and escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate subject matter experts.
• Maintain working knowledge of each operating company’s policies and procedures.
• Possess high-level multi-tasking and organizational skills, along with the ability to provide strong leadership.
• Receive, process, track, and report on all field requests related to loaner equipment.
• Receive and process consignment implant and instrument requests as well as provide support and collaborate with Sales Consultants to locate inventory in the field to satisfy daily case coverage.
• Maintain working knowledge of the various loaner usage reports and collaborate with the Distribution facility on loaner related issues as well as collaborate with internal departments such as Field Inventory, Commercial and Franchise Marketing groups, and Health Care Compliance on all loaner needs.
• Work with the sales force to provide revenue management in the form of billing of audited sets as well as handle disputes and proactively contact Sales Consultants and other business partners, and conduct training of new resources and others as appropriate.
• Ensure all internal quality controls are adhered to, as well as process and service quality guidelines.
• Create and analyze data outputs used in high-level decision making, reporting, complex issue resolution, process improvement and leadership for business initiatives.
Daily Activities include:
• Create, enter and manage complex ExpressCare orders (via phone/ or e-mail) from sales force and DePuy Synthes internal business partners.
• Provide more complex sales inquiry/service complaint management to achieve a “close-loop” resolution process, ensuring all work done in compliance to department SOPs and SOX.
o Assign and/or serve as “Case Owner” to investigate escalated issues/service requests and communicate updates to Field and internal business partners.
o Follow-up on open inquiries and escalate unresolved calls to appropriate subject matter experts based on SOP.
o Review order error and order hold reports, kit hot lists, sales service issues, football logs, etc. and take action based on need as instructed by SOP.
• Provide Area Management to designated regions in the US and OUS:
o Review long term sets with Business Analysts for assigned region prior to due dates.
o Create and publish daily due back reports, report on late sets and missing instruments to Sales Consultants.
o Partner with Sales Consultants to reduce reservation system interruptions.
o Work in conjunction with Field Operations to process asset disposals.
• Provide Revenue Management:
o Complete billing for orders returned and audited.
o Request POs for items, usage fees, and freight charges.
o Notify the consultant of billing for missing/dirty/damaged instrumentation.
o Address and resolve billing disputes.
• Provide after-hours emergency coverage on a rotation basis.
• Process and locate Footballs to ensure case coverage (Coordinator initiated kit movements across the US).
• Support fee based marketing programs and loaner usage tracking for DePuy Synthes marketing team.
• Process Donation and International (Canada, Puerto Rico) set requests.
• Provide Project support for implementation of process improvements, while communicating in all directions to keep coordinators, peers, and Management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Conduct training of new resources, and cross training or remediation training for current team members.
• Think and communicate cross-functionally to investigate, research, and resolve all exceptions and adjustments promptly and accurately including any necessary coordination with other internal departments and all required customer follow-up in a self-directed manner.
• Partner with Marketing/Product Development to create new set names/definitions.
• Update Blueprints and Bill of Materials, and submit to DePuy Edge, Sage and AllSet! App.
• Identify, lead, and implement process improvement opportunities, while coaching others to adopt change.
• Write, review, and modify SOP’s, WI, Job Aids and other documents as necessary.
• Create, modify, and communicate Loaner (ExpressCare and Eval) Activity Reports to internal business partners.
• Prepare adhoc data reporting requests as needed from management, internal and external business partners.
• Provide various reports such as territory usage reports, late kit reports, and freight expense reports.
• Ensure daily team activities are completed in a timely manner and assist with monitoring of daily work queues, both phone and e-mail.
• Assist Supervisors and Managers in establishing priorities and guiding day-to-day operations of the department.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years’ related customer-focused experience required
• Business knowledge of DePuy Synthes, related franchises, and/or healthcare industry is an asset
• Demonstrated related leadership or mentorship experience preferred
• Minimum of basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Navigation required
• Advanced Excel (including vLookups and Pivot Tables) preferred
• Experience with AS400 and/or JDE OneWorld strongly preferred
• Position requires ability to work in one of the following locations: Monument, CO, Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, Piscataway, NJ, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Requires flexibility to work and train full-time, varying hours on weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM (EST); after-hours coverage, weekends, and on-call as needed for business.
• Position requires up to 10% domestic travel
North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.