Senior Corporate Strategy Analyst
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 172687BR
This individual will be part of a small, hands-on team supporting the Head of Strategy for Dell with analysis and insights. The work will get visibility at the highest levels of the company. There is real opportunity to influence the direction of one of the largest IT companies worldwide.
- Case Team Leader/Manager
· Motivated self-starter with high level of personal accountability, who will proactively define the role and help shape the direction of the strategy analysis function
· Ability to frame business questions and determine data sources and analytical approaches to answer the questions
· Ability to structure strategic questions and define data and analysis to help answer them
· Demonstrated research and analytical ability including primary (both end-user surveys and internal data mining) and secondary, using both quantitative and qualitative sources
· Ability to synthesize findings from multiple kinds of analysis into (internal) client-facing deliverables
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to convey analytical insights in actionable business terms
· Ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders including senior management
· Experience in strategic planning, management consulting or other client-facing consultative role
· Familiarity with IT industry and demonstrated strong interest in technology
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton