Position Summary: Reporting to the VP, Executive Creative Director, the Sr. Creative Director, Experience Design will lead the creative ideation to enable enterprise brand and growth strategies in the development of 3D experiential environments.
This candidate must be a talented and experienced senior level Creative Director who can bring big, transformative ideas, cutting-edge strategy, and high creative aesthetic with advanced knowledge interior and exterior environmental design and draw from an experienced knowledge of branding communications, architecture, interior design, textiles, fixtures, finishes and digital technologies. Must demonstrate a passion for strategic problem solving and utilize a deep understanding of design to develop print, digital and experiential creative solutions that are on brand and meets business objectives.
This is a leadership position that requires interaction with senior leaders throughout the organization. The ability to impact and influence key stakeholders is critical. The Sr. Creative Director will guide and partner with internal teams and external agency partners in the development of 3D experiential environments and will be responsible for ensuring that the brand is being represented properly and consistently in all touch-points.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create, Convey, and sell vision: direct and inspire a team while working across a complex, multi-stakeholder organization.
· Bring big ideas and vision to life across a wide scope of unique projects
to include; Interior and Exterior retail store and clinic formats, corporate facilities, and branded store-in-store spaces through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
· Inspire and mentor team to develop impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision ensuring consistency.
· Cultivate an engaging atmosphere leading to the development and execution of remarkable creative.
· Partner with internal and external implementation teams to ensure execution of ideas as planned.
· Develop, impact, and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
Required Qualifications: · 10 or greater years of Creative Director experience in agency and/or corporate environment.
· Ability to lead a team in the ideation of various initiatives.
· Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
· Extraordinary team leadership experience with ability to inspire and mentor team; consistently developing talent and team building.
· Strong collaboration and partnership skills with ability to impact and influence individuals at senior levels-both internally and externally.
· Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
· Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications, architecture, interior design, textiles, fixtures, finishes and digital technologies.
· Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
· Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
Preferred Qualifications:Higher education degree preferred.Education: Bachelor’s Degree required in Architecture, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or similar
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/