Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
This role will manage the entire content development life-cycle for Workday's user conferences - Workday Rising US and Workday Rising Europe. We are looking for a person with strong program management expertise with the ability to collaborate and influence across a broad set of stakeholders. We need someone who can see the forest and the trees, who has a keen eye for maintaining a holistic and cohesive content strategy but also able to manage the day-to day details to deliver amazing content programs for events.
- Developing the curriculum strategy for Workday Rising with key stakeholders.
- Partner closely with product strategy, marketing, communications, customer success, and services to craft a content framework in alignment with the overarching event content strategy and audience demographic that maximizes attendee learning experience. Includes session count, content focus, session format, learning level, speaker mix, session scheduling and prioritization.
- Building, managing and maintaining a positive relationship with track leads in product and services marketing.
- Establishing the right tagging process of all content to allow for suggested agenda journeys.
- Establish and manage process, meetings and timelines for content development and curation. Manage deadlines and interdependencies to ensure established milestones are met.
- Oversee content logistics and speaker management. Maintain resource center and content management tool for planning and post-show leverage.
- Manage vendor relationships and agreements scope to budget.
- Inform future content programs through post-event reporting, analysis and insights.
- Manage content editorial reviews with internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met and all data and messaging is accurate and aligned. Establish a process to oversee all elements of presentation development, reviews, completion and delivery.
- Contribute to pre-event attendee marketing and communications to generate program interest, content excitement, and session registration.
- Establish and maintain a speakers bureau with a catalog of Workday speakers, bios, and abstracts to be used for 3rd party events.
Required Experience & Qualifications
• 10+ years of demonstrated success in content management/program management.
• Resourceful, self-starter that works best in a team environment. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent program management and organizational skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent computer and technology skills (experience with MS Office Applications -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• High levels of tact and diplomacy
• Ability to interact with all levels of people
• Content Management experience
• Ability to drive and adhere to deadlines
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.