We're looking for someone who has a passion for analytics- we want to bring out the tiger in you! To be successful as a Sr. Customer Analyst, you not only keep the pace, but you are setting it. Uncover unique trends and insights as you work with the Morning Foods Sales team. Your passion for being insights driven and never resting on success will make you a valued part of our team.
Kellogg's vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter, from baked goods to breakfast greats we're a company that can nurture your career as well as your appetite. In this role you'll have training that can take you places. What's not to love?
Qualifications: YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS Required:
- Analyzing Data- You'll be the team's primary analytic resource. Evaluating Nielsen data while focusing on pricing and promotion. You will also analyze the results of our promotions. Want to hear more?
- Providing Insights - As the expert in our sales metrics, you will work with National Account Executives, Directors and Category Management to review the monthly sales planning processes (FSU). Provide your input on opportunities to improve profit and gross sales volume. Got an idea? We'd love to hear it.
- Maximize Business Processes - Support the cash flow process by working with deductions. Track Kellogg's key metrics of Net sales Growth and share to keep the North East Regional Team target while keeping up with our weekly and monthly deliverables.
- High School Degree/GED and experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with advanced expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced technical ability in Access, Nielson, IRI, Excel and Point of Sale (POS) data
- Understanding of promotional methodology and management
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish. GROW