Senior Customer Development Analyst - SuperValu
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting Senior Customer Development Analyst - SuperValu based in Fort Washington, Pa or Skillman, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The incumbent performs in-depth data and marketplace analyses to support the customer development organization in identifying key business opportunities, and ultimately developing and delivering those recommendations in support of achieving goals – both for Johnson & Johnson, as well as with our business partners. The incumbent assembles and provides market and competitive data to track business results, to monitor productivity, support new product launches, assess category, customer or shopper trends, and develops recommendations based on the analysis. The incumbent assesses and draws conclusions from shipment, POS, customer, competitive and syndicated business data to identify trends, gaps, competitive threats, ideal assortment SKUs, and sales opportunities. The incumbent translates and creates recommendations from these findings, including developing planograms, promotional recommendations and reports for various purposes.
Supports assigned team members by organizing, analyzing, and drawing conclusions from a variety of syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, and POS to identify trends and to provide insights-based recommendations. Provides insights and analytics to others for the development of display, promotional materials, product assortment, or packaging to support a particular strategy or recommendations for customers. Ensures that data is accurately formed, reported and error-free when preparing data sets through careful review and refinement prior to performing analysis. Provides timely point of sale results to field sales teams, based on data availability. Tracks and reports sales performance, such as promotional, new items, customer results, customer groups or categories. Develops planogram recommendations to support customer sales at the shelf. Supports new product launches by developing fact-based category stories that differentiate J&J products from competitive offerings. Provides information for presentations to display business analytics internally and to customers to increase understanding and effective decision-making. Partners with cross-functional peers to evaluate business results and collaborate on project initiatives. Completes all required training curriculum and achieves set standards. Completes special projects as assigned. Complies with company policy and procedures at all times. Maintains and complies with SAFE Fleet & Safety objectives and policies.
• 4-yr degree required.
• A minimum of 4 years prior experience in customer sales or in a consumer products environment required.
• CPG experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience working with SuperValu preferred.
• Experience with grocery channel preferred.
• Experience with Nielsen and/or IRI preferred.
• Experience with customer POS tools strongly preferred.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PPT skills required.
• A strong analytics background required.
• Prior experience with space planning software preferred.
• The ability to operate in a matrix structure organization required.
• Up to 25% travel required.
• Ability to independently organize and complete assigned work.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
• Ability to access, assess, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data.
• Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of studies.
• Fundamental platform skills.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources and web applications.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)