McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Specialty Health, our products and services span the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare technology systems, practice management support, and ultimately to patient care in the communities where they live, we empower the community patient care delivery system by helping community practices advance the science, technology and quality of care.
We have a vision —that the long-term vibrancy of community care will be achieved through the leadership of physicians committed to clinical excellence and innovation, enabled by close collaboration with our organization and our deep clinical, operational and technological expertise. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Specialty Health you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
The Sr. Customer Manager, Customer Solutions & Strategy is responsible for managing projects focused on the implementation and/or ongoing management of program sourced to McKesson by a pharmaceutical company client. The Manager, Customer Solutions & Strategy is the primary client contact in supporting the ongoing maintenance of an account and is responsible for providing solutions that proactively meet client program requirements. The Manager, Customer Solutions & Strategy will manage the relationship between the client-manufacturer and McKesson and lead cross-functional teams across business units.
· Reviews all program documentation prior to production release including Business Requirement Document, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, System Requirement Documentation, and Training Materials.
· Approves project scope, business rules, and overall project release. Ensures client sign-off is obtained on business requirements (initial and ongoing change requests)
· Responsible for storing client approved business requirement documentation in secured environment according to company standards
· Monitors monthly performance against service level agreements and develops plan for corrective action if service level are not met
· Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day program issues. Involves team members as needed to resolve all issues within reasonable time frames and escalates issues to the team leader as necessary
· Interacts with all internal departments to assist as needed in providing business understanding. • Ensure timely delivery of reports according to program SLA's
· Verifies reasonability of data before client release
· Understands, evaluates, and interprets data in order to accurately summarize meaning of information to the customer
· Serves as the point of contact for McKesson and Client vendors who interact with McKesson programs. Interacts to support day-to-day operations and works with the McKesson Vendor Manager to resolve vendor service level/pricing concerns. Influence Vendor Selection based on customer financial and operational objectives
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
· Responsible for overall customer satisfaction with pharmaceutical client
· Acts as primary point of contact for the client related to projects and project status information
· Manages client expectation regarding the delivery of services
· Ability to provide customer with proactive consultative services on process improvement, revenue generating & cost saving opportunities.
· Responsible for all written and verbal (non-sales and non IT specific) communication to the client.
· Prepares & Delivers Quarterly Business Reviews to the client on the state of their business and outlines opportunities for enhancement, growth, efficiency, etc.
· Responsible for interfacing with sales and the customer to clearly define project scope. Scope of work to be used by the business systems analyst for development of a business requirement document
· Responsible for business requirement development
· Manages team sub-projects for the implementation of new products, services, client initiatives and change requests according to company standards
· Responsible for managing project timeline, cross-functional teams, interdepartmental communication
· Maintains project plans and tracking logs as appropriate
· Manages the change request process within team
· Responsible for identifying project priorities with customers and communicating priorities to internal team
WORKFORCE & ADMINISTRATIVE
· Monitors team tracking on customer projects
· Provides status reports to ensure senior level management visibility to program operation
· Responsible for building team environment with internal partners
· Manages conflict resolution to ensure successful / productive project
· Monitors program profitability against plan on a monthly basis and prepares analysis if established thresholds are not met
· Maintains updated budget for customer reflecting actual costs & projections for the program year
· Understands contractual obligations and negotiates incremental contractual arrangements after program go-live
· Coordinates internal effort to produce sizing on new client initiatives and delivers pricing to customer
· Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all client invoices prior to billing release. Escalates identified billing issues/concerns to manager as necessary to ensure 100% accuracy in billing activities
· Receives client invoices from finance department and ensures all invoices are received in a timely manner, reviews all line items, and verifies all backup documentation