Engage with us as you support the growth of the Little Brownie Bakers, a division of Kellogg's Girl Scout Cookie Business. Use your customer service skills to maintain customer relationships,while using technical skills to collaborate with inventory management and transportation. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Customer Service Representative at Little Brownie Bakers, a division of Kellogg's, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing Girl Scout Council customer relationships in support of the Little Brownie Bakers,a division of Kellogg's Girl Scout Business Unit.
- Helping facilitate solutions that satisfy customer expectations and align with Little Brownie Bakers, a division of Kellogg's, best interest.
- Working closely with Transportation Coordinator and Inventory Analyst on execution of cookie delivery and replenishment.
- Working closely with field sales team to meet customer expectations regarding Girl Scout print materials, cookie demand and rewards order forecasting and fulfillment.
- Assisting councils with custom print development and tracking all costs associated with these projects.
- Collaborating with Girl Scout Council customers to design and create customer specific cookie order cards using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working with council customers and 3 rd party delivery agents to reconcile all inventory and sales data at the end of cookie season to account for all inventory.
- Helping both parties solve any discrepancies to the satisfaction of those involved.
- Serves as main point of contact for 3 rd party delivery agents and their utilization of online inventory management system, as well as acting as subject matter expert for the system.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Customer Service & Logistics, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED and related worked experience in customer service or logistics
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly pick up new software and systems, including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortability working with external customers on a day-to-day basis
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with experience in direct customer service or logistics
- Technical experience with SAP and Adobe Creative Suite.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us: