Senior Customer Service Representative
Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Ranked #127 on the Fortune 500, Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
If you’ve been looking for a different kind of company then you’ve come to the right place. At Capital One, you’ll find energized, positive people all working together to accomplish one goal – customer satisfaction. At one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you’ll also see a flexible work environment where great benefits start on day one. With excellence and integrity at heart, you’ll continue to grow and be challenged in the place you’ve been looking for all along.
Our agents answer inbound calls from customers and service providers in a call center environment.
This may include:
- Resolving customer inquiries and issues while adhering to all Capital One policies and procedures
- Assisting customers with the application and funding process
-Making outbound calls to customers and/or service providers
- Handling account activations
- Some positions include cross-selling additional products and services
- Provide customer service by answering inbound calls, making outbound calls to customers and/or service providers, and responding to emails
- Data entry of customer and account information and transactions
- Sell products and services
- Attend team meetings
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- Proficient PC skills
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 4+ years of customer facing experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.