This Senior Analyst will be responsible for reporting and analysis focused on the My Verizon App (Mobile First) including Support & Community sections of Digital Self Serve. The candidate will partner closely with Operations, IT, & other business stakeholders to deliver insightful results that measure performance and sales stemming from the continuous stream of functionality, experience, and process improvements being made. The candidate will help the company towards its goal of driving digital sales and lowering CIR by increasing app engagement.
- Lead, manage, and evolve the support and community reporting needs of our Self Serve platforms, including development of Tableau Dashboards, Site Catalyst Reports, and Data Warehouse Extracts.
- Facilitate Mobile First reporting and validate accuracy of information flowing into and out of both Data Warehouse and Adobe Site Catalyst
- Partner with our IT teams to understand data feeds from various sources into Data Warehouse for use in different reporting platforms, including SSAS Cubes.
- Manage internal/external reporting requests related to the performance of self serve metrics such as CIR, Engagement, among others.
- Partner closely with Operations and IT teams and be centrally involved in site enhancements, app development, etc to ensure reporting requirements are met upon implementation as they come down the pipeline.
- Work closely with other Digital Analytics teams to understand site tagging in place, being implemented, or being retired to align and prioritize deliverables from leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ Years Experience with SQL (Teradata a Plus)
- Experience with Site Catalyst (or other web traffic tools such as Google Analytics) required
- Wireless industry knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of digital analytics, metrics, and KPIs a big plus
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (macro creation, automation, etc) a plus
- Experience with creating insightful reports consumed by a wide audience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead coordinated efforts among various teams
- Ability to excel in a fast paced high impact environment.
- Ability to manage multiple multi-faceted projects and prioritize work to meet deliverables
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.