Senior Data Conversion & Integration Consultant – Higher Education & State/Local Government
Location: Pleasanton, California
Posted: November 14, 2017
Reference ID: JR-22213
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
A Senior Data Conversion & Integration Consultant is a member of Workday's Professional Services organization focused on the implementation of our Human Resources, Financial Management, and Student Information Systems cloud based software.
This role works closely with the client's project team to design, develop, and deploy a customer's various data conversion & integration deliverables.
Data Conversion : Focus on highly strategic data conversion designs and execution of data loads via various integration products, tools, and services to ensure the successful deployment of our customers' data into the Workday tenant.
Integrations : Have in-depth knowledge of core design principals, common integration patterns, customer facing experience, and a successful track record of delivering.
If you have a deep understanding of technical data conversion and integration issues (HCM, Financials or Student Information Systems), can expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions to the customer and internal teams, the role of the Senior Data Conversion and Integration Consultant might be the perfect opportunity for you!
• Design, Develop, and Deploy integration data conversion and integration solutions for Workday customers
• Ability to help clients resolve data conversion and integration issues associated with the Workday application
• Significant data conversion and/or integration experience in Human Resources, Financial Management, or Student Information Systems related domains.
• Ability to contribute to multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
• Deliver on assigned schedules to ensure project timelines are met.
• Contribute to the customers' experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
• Capability to mentor and share best practices with less senior team members.