Senior Database Administrator
Location: Wilson, North Carolina
Posted: November 29, 2016
Reference ID: 778694411
A Senior Database Administrator job in Wilson,NC is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for the standards, design and implementation of the physical data storage, maintenance, access, security administration, performance and data integrity of all assigned databases. You will need to have experience with MS SQL Server Administration. This is a contract opportunity with a client that is well known for Banking. You may work remotely up to three days per week after initial training period.
Senior Database Administrator job inWilson,NCjob responsibilities include:
• Manage SQL Server databases from development to production
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes including monitoring of health system and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security.
• Backup database servers and independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time.
• Provide 24x7 supports for critical production systems
• Write SQL code, stored procedures and other data access methods based on application requirements.
• Five years MS SQL server Administration experience is required.
• Experience with PTO using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Must have some experience with the following: physical database design and development of database applications, development and maintenance of medium sized databases, data access methods, data extraction, migration, and loading processes.
• MCTS, MCITP, or MVP Certification is a plus
If you are interested in this Senior Database Administrator job in Wilson, NCthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tal Shavit at 919-484-8008 or Tal.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled