Janssen Supply Chain, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Demand Analyst, preferably located in Horsham, PA, but can also sit in Raritan, NJ.
The Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) is a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as its primary focus, this group strives to provides access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
The Sr. Demand Analyst will:
• Monitor and analyze the demand for his/her region, and support the update of metrics, reports, and processes to best anticipate demand driven events in order to update Affiliates/Commercial and the JSC organization for enhanced decision making.
• Lead the Americas Affiliates/Commercial Organizations for the monitoring and maintenance of the statistical forecasting tool, ensuring the agreed upon process, timing, and procedures are followed.
• Support further expansion and improvement of the statistical tools.
• Be part of the global Demand Management CoE team, responsible for monitoring the generation of demand as defined and agreed upon with the Affiliates/Commercial Organizations, and coordinate with them in order to acquire approvals in accordance with monthly timelines.
• Engage with functional peers to identify process improvement opportunities to further enhance supply chain operations.
• Lead the forecasting process, and ensure demand is generated and validated for the Established Products Group (EPG) within the US market.
• Report and monitor a set of metrics to measure forecast performance. Prepare SKU/brand summaries to support reporting to upper management.
• Utilize the Next Generation Forecast (NGF) tool when evaluating optimal Consensus Demand forecasts.
• Understand market intelligence, promotional activity, seasonality, and other external factors that impact demand.
• Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on this information.
• Support the design and execution of monthly analyses on forecasts in order to identify trends and anomalies for SKUs and brands, so stakeholders can make appropriated decisions based on forecasted demand.
• Analyze and evaluate US demand data reported and prepared for our Global Planning Group
• Support the US Regional Account Directors (RAD) with franchise level S&OP Meetings by providing feedback/insight as requested.
• Lead the Americas Affiliate/Commercial Organizations with the expanded use of the NGF tool across all SKU/brands.
• Collaborate with cross-regional peer to define process, timing, and procedures for NGF expansion.
• Develop business case and educate Affiliate/Commercial Organizations on tool.
• Drive use/adherence and optimization of NGF tool.
• Lead donations and free goods processes with a focus on identifying process improvement opportunities.
• Conduct analyses and work closely with JSC Community Affairs to maintain partnership, and execute monthly donations process.
• Generate reports associated with free goods to enhance the accuracy of the alignment between the financial and operational forecasts.
• Support the Demand Managers in order to have the most accurate and up-to-date demand information available for the US JSC portfolio.
• Maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
• Ensure reoccurring data transfers from Atlas SAP system to Europe2 SAP system are executed accurately and timely.
• Continuously assess processes with an innovative mindset to drive future improvements together with PLAN COE and the Demand Management CoE team in Zug, Switzerland.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A focus in Business, Engineering, or MIS would be nice to have.
• A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required.
• Experience in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand Management (DM) and/or Supply Chain Management (SCM) is preferred.
• Experience utilizing SAP for forecasting purposes is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word is required.
• Experience with MS Access is preferred.
• Project Management experience is an asset.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen is required.
• Innovative mindset with ability to identify value added opportunities.
• Challenging mindset and must be able to extract qualitative information while collaborating with business partners.
• Ability to at times work independently through project leadership and decision making.
• Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with people from different departments, and at multiple levels within Supply Chain and Commercial.
• Interpersonal skills in order to develop meaningful business partner relationships.
• Ability to work cross-regionally and cross-culturally.
• This position is located in Horsham, PA or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.