This opportunity is for a Pre-silicon functional validation engineer as an Intel Contract Employee with EIG team in Santa Clara, CA-part of the Platform Engineering Group
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.Qualifications:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous jobs and/or research experiences. Minimum Qualifications:
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 7 years and/or a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or similar degree with 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge of System Verilog and working knowledge of verification methodologies like OVM and UVM.
- Good knowledge of reuse concepts.
- Adept in programming and/or scripting (C , Perl* and others)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Experience with logic design is Preferred.
- • 8 Years of relevant industry experience.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.