The mixed reality team working on bringing Xbox live to VR and AR is looking for talented designers to join efforts and create the most compelling and visually stunning experiences ever made. Are you passionate about working on some of the most ground-breaking technological and design innovations the world has ever seen? You will brainstorm exciting and ground-breaking experiences and quickly build working prototypes on top of developing tech. We will transform your ideas into reality through shipping first-to-market products. Together we will change the way users see, and use technology
• 2 years of Unity game engine experience
• 5+ years of software design experience
• 2 years of game design experience
• BA/BS in computer science, graphic, visual design, or interaction design, or 4 additional years of professional software design/development experience
• Ability to envision and craft designs under ambiguous constraints.
• Ability to work in a dynamic incubation/startup environment and be motivated by crafting and developing premier software/hardware experiences.
• Past examples of rapid prototyping concepts.
• A robust portfolio illustrating creativity.
• Passionate about crafting, communicating, and translating the business needs of the customer.
• Previous experience with a broad range of UX design applications.
• Ability to work independently and help mentor and coach team members.
• A deep understanding of visual design applications.
• Game development experience across multiple platforms.
• Game mechanics, game design, level design, input design is a must.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.