Responsible for creative execution of concepts and designs that are visually compelling; execute the client’s creative strategy and ensure projects are completed before deadline. This position is located at our client’s site in Oak Brook, IL.
- Responsible for concept, design, production and photography direction of retail projects, including circulars and in-store signage.
- Collaborates with Account Manager, Creative Director, Art Director and production team to identify project needs and design product to support brand objectives.
- Works on a variety of high-profile jobs that are complex, non-routine and vary greatly in scope.
- Establishes priorities for assigned tasks for self and others and often works concurrently on multiple complex tasks.
- Applies broad knowledge of prepress workflows, digital asset management, problem solving, designing and quality control to handle assigned jobs with minimal supervision.
- Uses ethical business practices in dealing with customers, co-workers, vendors, suppliers and the community.
- Identifies and facilitates opportunities for continuous improvement in the product, process and service.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.