As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Senior Developer Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!! What we look for:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of commercial design / development experience
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies Angular JS, D3, Bootstrap.
- Hands-on coding experience developing and designing software and/or responsive web-based solutions and adaptive design (required)
- Solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture concepts, and terminology (required)
- Competent using version control systems such as GIT and Visual Studio
- Well versed having worked in continuous integration and development methodologies
*LI-TECH-MB1What you will do:
- Lead the design and development efforts for all user experiences
- Create visual design and development standards / guidelines for other
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop wire frames, proof of concepts and graphical elements.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Develop support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Participate in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and software with other members of the technical team.
- Conduct code reviews, participate in grooming sessions and review and validate sizing.
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilize departmental Agile Software Development methodologies as a guide for development activities.
- Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by communicating updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues which may affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams, Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.