- Create, develop & manage the deployment architecture for our applications.
- Develop and improve CI/CD scripts and services for development and deployment of the applications and platform.
- Deliver an always-on (high availability) site architecture and operational excellence for connected services
- Develop technical roadmaps and breakdown work into series of steps for execution in short sprints
- Develop the monitoring architecture and implement monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: mentoring junior engineers and new team members
- Drive operational improvements as application design requirements back to your software engineering partners
- Oversee change management & configuration management operating mechanisms
- Drive root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes
- Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes for our group and across Intuit
- BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in the area of computer operations and/or software development with significant experience working and troubleshooting in a production *nix-based customer-facing environment (RHEL preferred)
- Understanding of AWS capabilities and architecture
- Experience with Splunk reporting desirable
- Monitoring tools setup and configuration (AppDynamics, Wavefront, etc)
- Software build (Maven, Jenkins, Travis, etc.)
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience supporting Java applications (JBoss, Tomcat)
- Experience implementing solutions in alignment with the principles and patterns of CI/CD
- Familiarity with process around Agile software development
- Familiarity with immutable infrastructure and infrastructure
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Staff Software Engineer Staff Software Engineer Senior "Full Stack" Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.